librelist archives

« back to archive

New development !

New development !

From:
Daniel Maher
Date:
2012-09-20 @ 10:27
Hello everybody,

Patrick Debois (of DevOpsDays fame) reached out on Twitter last night, 
asking if anybody thought that there was interest in a DoD even in Paris 
during next spring.  I responded positively, and was put in touch with a 
group that is in the very early stages of putting something together in 
this regard.

I've invited them to join this mailing list so that we can pool our 
ideas and coordinate our actions.  I'd like to have a meeting of the 
minds next week - would anybody else be interested in getting together 
in order to move this plan forward ?  Hugues ?  Sylvain ?  Liam ?

(Hello? Is anybody out there?)

-- 
dan (phrawzty).
mozilla webops; european outpost.

Re: [devops.france] New development !

From:
Liam Boogar
Date:
2012-09-20 @ 10:29
That's great news! I'm definitely interested in getting together to help!

-Liam

On 20/09/2012 12:27, Daniel Maher wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Patrick Debois (of DevOpsDays fame) reached out on Twitter last night,
> asking if anybody thought that there was interest in a DoD even in Paris
> during next spring.  I responded positively, and was put in touch with a
> group that is in the very early stages of putting something together in
> this regard.
>
> I've invited them to join this mailing list so that we can pool our
> ideas and coordinate our actions.  I'd like to have a meeting of the
> minds next week - would anybody else be interested in getting together
> in order to move this plan forward ?  Hugues ?  Sylvain ?  Liam ?
>
> (Hello? Is anybody out there?)
>

[devops.france] Le Retour

From:
hugues obolonsky
Date:
2012-11-08 @ 13:24
Bonjour à la liste devops.france,

Alors voila, le devopsday rome et velocity london sont derrière nous.
Je propose donc de relancer la discussion avant les fêtes de fin d'année !

1) Lors de la dernière réunion nous avons convenu de limiter 
volontairement le nombre de participants afin d'utiliser des locaux qui 
pourrait être mis à disposition gracieusement.

2) Daniel nous indiquai une possibilité pour le matériel d'enregistrement Vidéo.
Si nous enregistrons, faudrait il prévoir l'infrastructure une 
infrastructure pour la diffusion broadcast ?

3) Nous avions prévu une action pour la mise à disposition d'un formulaire
sur le site de devopsday avec un relais twitter pour la diffusion.
Daniel peut on avancer ensemble sur ce point ?

4) Pour l'appel à conférence, et les propositions d'ateliers, je propose 
d'identifier les gros jalons et y fixer des dates.
Afin de conduire l'activité en ce basant sur ces jalons.
Qui nous fait un Draft ?

CC Cyrille et Dimitri car je ne sais pas si ils sont sur la ML.

A bientôt,
--
Hugues

Le 20 sept. 2012 à 12:29, Liam Boogar a écrit :

> That's great news! I'm definitely interested in getting together to help!
> 
> -Liam
> 
> On 20/09/2012 12:27, Daniel Maher wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>> 
>> Patrick Debois (of DevOpsDays fame) reached out on Twitter last night,
>> asking if anybody thought that there was interest in a DoD even in Paris
>> during next spring.  I responded positively, and was put in touch with a
>> group that is in the very early stages of putting something together in
>> this regard.
>> 
>> I've invited them to join this mailing list so that we can pool our
>> ideas and coordinate our actions.  I'd like to have a meeting of the
>> minds next week - would anybody else be interested in getting together
>> in order to move this plan forward ?  Hugues ?  Sylvain ?  Liam ?
>> 
>> (Hello? Is anybody out there?)
>> 
> 

Re: [devops.france] Le Retour

From:
Daniel Maher
Date:
2012-11-23 @ 07:36
On 2012-11-08 2:24 PM, hugues obolonsky wrote:
> Bonjour à la liste devops.france,
>
> Alors voila, le devopsday rome et velocity london sont derrière nous.
> Je propose donc de relancer la discussion avant les fêtes de fin d'année !

Hello everybody,

It looks like Devopsdays Paris is going to happen sometime in April-May 
2012.  I don't know if this list ever really got off the ground, but 
perhaps it would be best to put this effort on pause *for now*, pending 
the outcome of the DoD event.  Win or lose, that event will serve as an 
excellent test bed for any future Devops events in the future.

-- 
dan (phrawzty).
mozilla webops; european outpost.

Re: [devops.france] Le Retour

From:
Liam Boogar
Date:
2012-11-23 @ 07:54
Hey Dan,  

It sounds like good news - perhaps we can reach out to the organizers and 
offer to do some legwork on the ground, or work on getting strategic 
speakers to make this event better than any other DevOpsDays - that might 
encourage future events to be located here.  

Are you in contact with the organizers?  

--  
Liam Boogar
Editor @ The Rude Baguette


On Friday 23 November 2012 at 08:36, Daniel Maher wrote:

> On 2012-11-08 2:24 PM, hugues obolonsky wrote:
> > Bonjour à la liste devops.france,
> >  
> > Alors voila, le devopsday rome et velocity london sont derrière nous.
> > Je propose donc de relancer la discussion avant les fêtes de fin d'année !
> >  
>  
>  
> Hello everybody,
>  
> It looks like Devopsdays Paris is going to happen sometime in April-May  
> 2012. I don't know if this list ever really got off the ground, but  
> perhaps it would be best to put this effort on pause *for now*, pending  
> the outcome of the DoD event. Win or lose, that event will serve as an  
> excellent test bed for any future Devops events in the future.
>  
> --  
> dan (phrawzty).
> mozilla webops; european outpost.
>  
>  

Re: [devops.france] Le Retour

From:
Daniel Maher
Date:
2012-11-23 @ 07:57
On 2012-11-23 8:54 AM, Liam Boogar wrote:
> Hey Dan,
>
> It sounds like good news - perhaps we can reach out to the organizers
> and offer to do some legwork on the ground, or work on getting strategic
> speakers to make this event better than any other DevOpsDays - that
> might encourage future events to be located here.
>
> Are you in contact with the organizers?

Yes, I am in contact with the organisers - it would appear that I may 
even be involved, haha.  If anybody from this list would like to help 
out with that event, I can certainly pass your name(s) along.

Let me know.

-- 
dan (phrawzty).
mozilla webops; european outpost.