librelist archives

« back to archive

Math equation label

Math equation label

From:
刘一新
Date:
2012-12-17 @ 02:16
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to label the math equations in blohg. Thanks!

-- 
*Yi-Xin Liu, PHD*
*Department of Macromolecular Science*
*Fudan University*
*Room 415, Yuejing Building *
*Handan Rd. 220, **Shanghai, China*
*Tel +86-021-65642863*
*Mobile +86-13916819745*
http://www.ngpy.org

Re: [blohg] Math equation label

From:
Rafael Martins
Date:
2012-12-17 @ 02:40
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:16 AM, 刘一新 <liuyxpp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I wonder if there is a way to label the math equations in blohg. Thanks!
>

hmm, no. The 'math' directive is based on the 'image' directive,
instead of the 'figure' directive, that provides captions, legends,
etc. I'll consider changing this.

Thanks.

--
Rafael Goncalves Martins
http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/

Re: [blohg] Math equation label

From:
刘一新
Date:
2012-12-17 @ 02:41
Great to hear that! Will it be included in the next release?

2012/12/17 Rafael Martins <rafael@rafaelmartins.eng.br>

> On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:16 AM, 刘一新 <liuyxpp@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, I wonder if there is a way to label the math equations in blohg.
> Thanks!
> >
>
> hmm, no. The 'math' directive is based on the 'image' directive,
> instead of the 'figure' directive, that provides captions, legends,
> etc. I'll consider changing this.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Rafael Goncalves Martins
> http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/
>



-- 
*Yi-Xin Liu, PHD*
*Department of Macromolecular Science*
*Fudan University*
*Room 415, Yuejing Building *
*Handan Rd. 220, **Shanghai, China*
*Tel +86-021-65642863*
*Mobile +86-13916819745*
http://www.ngpy.org

Re: [blohg] Math equation label

From:
Rafael Martins
Date:
2012-12-17 @ 02:49
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:41 AM, 刘一新 <liuyxpp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great to hear that! Will it be included in the next release?
>

yeah, I just want to make sure to change this without break people's
equations ;)

--
Rafael Goncalves Martins
http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/